Thursday 5 November 2015

Comic and general update

Hey everyone, it's been a couple of months since my last update, I'm still working on Georges reviews and have been planning more on my next short film.
Although I have nothing to show animation wise at the moment, I have been working on a comic.
It's just something I've been doing in my spare time for fun and got a bit carried away with.
It's pretty stupid and certainly doesn't take itself seriously, but I find it funny.
I decided that now I have quite a few pages that I'd start uploading it online to see if anyone else finds it funny....

Anyway, if you want to check it out, I've graced the website 'Smack Jeeves' with my creation and you can find it via the link below:
How I Saved The Entire Universe!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment