Friday 13 May 2016

Grave advice

Hey everyone, sorry there haven't been any posts in a while, I'm currently working on about five different projects that I will hopefully share soon. But I thought I'd update with stuff I can actually show you for now...
Last month I worked on a short for the 11 second club, I hadn't done one in a while and thought it was time to give it a go. I just wanted a small project that I could animate on right away and the 11 second club was perfect for this. I ranked 101 out of 290 (1 being best rated 290 the lowest)  so nearer the top than the bottom.
There were a lot of great entries last month and the winner was well deserved, I'll just have to work harder to get higher up the scoreboard next time.
I will hopefully have some of my bigger projects to show In the near future but for now you can check out the video for the 11 second club here:



Grave_advice from Kyle Bennett on Vimeo.




Initial sculpt



Replacement mouths



No comments:

Post a Comment